Be the Solution: Nonproliferation
We prepare the next generation of global leaders dedicated to the reduction and elimination of weapons of mass destruction.
The Monterey Institute is home to the James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies, the largest nongovernmental organization in the United States devoted exclusively to research and training on nonproliferation issues.
Degrees & Programs
- Monterey Institute Campus Grows with New CNS Headquarters on Van Buren Street
- Monterey Institute Experts, Including a Student, in the Spotlight After Boston Bombings, Ricin Letters
- MIIS Student Wins National Innovation in Arms Control Challenge
- In Address at MIIS, UN Secretary-General Urges Support for Nonproliferation Education
- UN Secretary-General to Deliver Major Address on Disarmament & Nonproliferation at MIIS Jan. 18
Be the Solution
The Monterey Institute offers professional graduate degrees with an international focus. Our students, faculty, and alumni work on some of the most critical issues of our time.