We prepare the next generation of global leaders dedicated to the reduction and elimination of weapons of mass destruction.
You can be part of the world’s first graduate degree program that teaches the knowledge and skills needed to curtail the spread of weapons of mass destruction (WMD) and respond effectively to terrorism.
As part of your master's program at the Institute, you will have access to the James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies, the largest nongovernmental organization in the United States devoted exclusively to research and training on nonproliferation issues.
Graduate Degrees & Programs
- CNS Director Awarded Government of Chile’s Highest Honor
- CNS Experts Visit Kazakhstan, Promote Nonproliferation Education
- CTBTO Chief Participates in Nonproliferation Negotiation Simulation Class, Inspires Students
- Alumnus Peter Evans: Applying Lessons from MIIS in High-Stakes Policy Debates
- Students Participate in UN Negotiations as Members of National Delegations