We prepare the next generation of global leaders dedicated to the reduction and elimination of weapons of mass destruction.
You can be part of the world’s first graduate degree program that teaches the knowledge and skills needed to curtail the spread of weapons of mass destruction (WMD) and respond effectively to terrorism.
As part of your master's program at the Institute, you will have access to the James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies, the largest nongovernmental organization in the United States devoted exclusively to research and training on nonproliferation issues.
Graduate Degrees & Programs
- IAEA Director General Amano Keynotes CNS 25th Anniversary in Vienna
- In the Shadow of Hiroshima: MIIS Brings Together Next Generation of Nonproliferation Leaders
- Declassified Documents Reveal Origins of Israel’s Nuclear Program
- General Robert Gard Awarded MIIS Global Citizen Award
- Director of National Security Archive Illuminates Debate about Balancing Secrecy and Security