Be the Solution: Nonproliferation
We prepare the next generation of global leaders dedicated to the reduction and elimination of weapons of mass destruction.
You can be part of the world’s first graduate degree program that teaches the knowledge and skills needed to curtail the spread of weapons of mass destruction (WMD) and respond effectively to terrorism.
As part of your master's program at the Monterey Institute, you will have access to the James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies, the largest nongovernmental organization in the United States devoted exclusively to research and training on nonproliferation issues.
Graduate Degrees & Programs
- MIIS Experts Available for Media Interviews Via New On-site Broadcast Studio
- Senior Diplomats Participate in NPT Negotiation Simulation Class
- MIIS Professor Releases Materials Shedding New Light on Israel’s Nuclear Decision-Making During Yom Kippur War
- Former President of Kyrgyz Republic Shares Democratic Transition Experience with MIIS Students
- Syria Crisis Draws Media to Experts at Monterey Institute and Center for Nonproliferation Studies
Be the Solution
The Monterey Institute offers professional graduate degrees with an international focus. Our students, faculty, and alumni work on some of the most critical issues of our time.