Follow these steps to apply for fall or spring admission and join our diverse global community in Monterey, California!
Apply by the Next Deadline
October 1st: Regular Decision
November 30th: Final Decision
Spring admission is only available for select programs »
October 30th: Priority Decision
Start Your Application
To apply, visit our online application portal. If you're a first-time user, you'll create a login ID and pin. Returning users can simply enter an existing login ID and pin.
- Online Application, which includes:
- Statement of Purpose and Essay(s): Please note that you'll submit a supplemental essay on your career objectives.
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- $50 Application Fee
- Undergraduate Transcripts: Please mail these directly to the Admissions Office.
- 2 Letters of Recommendation: Please have your academic or professional references submit these through our online form.
- Interview in-person or via Skype
- TOEFL or IELTS Scores: Only required for non-native English speakers.
- Second Language Proficiency: Varies by program.
- GMAT or GRE Scores: Only required for the MBA in Global Impact Management. We do not require GRE or GMAT scores for our other master’s programs. However, your scores may strengthen your application and positively influence scholarship decisions. Please use our four-digit institution code  to send us your scores.
Scholarships and Financial Aid
- To apply for merit or need-based scholarships, submit our scholarship application. Both U.S. and international students are eligible.
- We also give guaranteed scholarships to extended family members of Middlebury alumni and students affiliated with our partner organizations, such as Peace Corps, Fulbright, JET, AmeriCorps, WorldTeach, and many more.
- Financial aid is also available, including federal and private loans, work-study, and U.S. veterans' benefits. To learn more, visit our Financial Aid section.