Follow these steps to apply for fall or spring admission and join our diverse global community in Monterey, California!
Apply by the Next Scholarship Deadline
Spring 2016 Deadlines
Spring admission is only available for select programs:
August 15th: Priority Decision
October 1st: Regular Decision
Fall 2016 Deadlines
The application for Fall 2016 admission will open on August 17th. Deadlines will be announced soon.
Start Your Application
To apply, visit our online application portal. If you're a first-time user, you'll create a login ID and pin. Returning users can simply enter an existing login ID and pin.
- Online Application, which includes:
- Statement of Purpose or Essay
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- $50 Application Fee
- Undergraduate Transcripts: Please mail these directly to the Admissions Office.
- 2 Letters of Recommendation: Please have your academic or professional references submit these through our online form.
- TOEFL or IELTS Scores: Only required for non-native English speakers.
- Second Language Proficiency: Varies by program.
- GMAT or GRE Scores: Only required for the MBA in Global Impact Management. We do not require GRE or GMAT scores for our other master’s programs. However, your scores may strengthen your application and positively influence scholarship decisions. Please use our four-digit institution code  to send us your scores.
- Interview in-person or via Skype: Only required for the MBA in Global Impact Management.