I am passionate about sharing my experience and knowledge with students. What excites me about being a professor at MIIS is a receptive, interested and eager audience. I am enjoying interaction with students, to share my experience with them, to discuss or argue about issues related to disarmament and non-proliferation.
- Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Crisis Management
- Business Continuity Management
- Disarmament and Non-proliferation Conventions, Treaties and Protocols Implementation
- CBRN Issues
- Establishment of the OPCW delivery of assistance mechanism
- Establishment of the Crisis Management mechanism for an oil and gas corporation
- Establishment of the Business Continuity Management mechanism for an oil and gas corporation
- Establishment of the National CBRN Training Centre under Article X, Chemical Weapons Conventions (CWC)
Establishent of the OPCW governance system addressing delivery of assistance under Article X of the Chemical Weapons Convention. Support to the National Authority in implementation of the CWC with focus on Article X in the GCC region. Delivery of training to national or regional teams addressing CBRN or HAZMAT response.
MA, Chemical Technology, University of Ground Forces, Vyskov na Morave, Czech Republic.
History of Disarmament, OPCW internal publication