Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey
What additional degrees or specializations are available?

Some students choose to stay an extra semester at MIIS (whether or not they do the Peace Corps program) and complete a specialization — i.e., they get additional education and specialized training. We currently offer specializations in (a) Language Program Administration (LPA), International Education Management (IEM), and (b) TESOL or TFL. (For example, if you are completing your M.A.