What additional degrees or specializations are available?

Some students choose to stay an extra semester at MIIS (whether or not they do the Peace Corps program) and complete a specialization — i.e., they get additional education and specialized training. We currently offer specializations in (a) Computer-Assisted Language Learning (CALL), (b) Language Program Administration (LPA), International Education Management (IEM), and (c) TESOL or TFL. (For example, if you are completing your M.A.