Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey
What if you complete the Peace Corps volunteer service before entering the M.A. TESOL program? Is it possible to receive credit?

Students who complete their Peace Corps Service before entering MIIS do not receive academic credit for their Peace Corps Service. However, they are eligible to apply for the Peace Corps Scholarship and/or the Peace Corps Fellows Program. Information about this scholarship is available on the MIIS website.

Can I receive credit for DPMI?

MIIS students may choose to take the DPMI training for 3 or 6 units of academic credit from MIIS and the DPMI Plus practicum/internship course for 6 units. DPMI Rwanda is offered as a 4 unit course. IEM/MPA students can take a 3-unit DPMI Plus course in conjunction with the IEM practicum. Regular MIIS tuition rates apply for academic credit and the certificate program fee is still required.