Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey
Is it okay if I send the financial documents written in my native language?

All financial documentation submitted to the Office of Student Services needs to be in English.  If your financial institution cannot provide a document in English, then a certified translated copy can be submitted with the original document. You may scan/email the document to the Office of Student Services to see if it is acceptable.