I have taken or plan to take courses that I would like to transfer to be used toward my degree at MIIS, what is the process?

Complete a Transfer Petition, attach course descriptions, syllabi, etc.  When transferring courses the school must be accredited, level must be graduate level, the course may not have been used to meet a previous degree, and you must receive a grade of “B” or better.  The signature of the Dean is required on the petition, for language courses the signature of the Language Advisor is also required, the course must be documented by official transcripts received by the Records Office and transcr