Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey
After meeting with my Academic Advisor I have decided that I will not continue my studies at MIIS, is there anything I need to do before I leave?

Yes, please complete the Withdrawal Petition, obtain all signatures required and submit it to the Records Office.