Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey
I received an incomplete grade last semester, but now have completed my final deliverable and am ready to turn my work in to the Professor. How does my grade get changed?

Submit a Petition to Change a Grade of Incomplete to the Professor along with your final deliverable(s).  After the Professor signs the form please turn it in at the Records Office.

You may send an email to records@miis.edu to request we send a Change of Grade form to the Professor.