Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey
I will graduate in May or August or December, but will be away from campus my final semester on IPSS, DPMI, FMS or some other program; I want to participate in commencement before I leave. Can this be done?

You are welcome to walk in an earlier ceremony prior to leaving on your program, or you may walk in the ceremony following your graduation. 

If you are walking in an earlier ceremony your Petition to Graduate will be due by the third week of the semester in which you are participating in the commencement ceremony.

If you are walking in a later ceremony you must turn in your Petition to Graduate before you leave.