How do I order official transcripts?

Complete the Transcript Request form, you can drop it by the Records Office in Casa Fuente, mail it, fax the form or attach it to an email.  Your signature is required on the form. Complete order instructions are here.


Middlebury Institute of International Studies

A Graduate School of Middlebury College

Office of Records and Research

460 Pierce St, Monterey, CA 93940 USA