Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey. Formerly the Monterey Institute of International Studies
Can I change from part-time to full-time during the CPT?

Yes, but only with prior authorization from Student Services.  If you change employers, or if you change from part-time to full-time employment, you MUST re-apply for a new CPT authorization.  You cannot make the change until you have obtained a new I-20 with CPT authorization specific to the new employer.