Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey
When am I eligible for CPT?

You are eligible for CPT if you have the following:


  • The work experience will take place during your academic program.  
  • You have been maintaining lawful F‑1 status
  •  You have been a full‑time student for at least two semesters.
  •  If applying for summer CPT approval, you must be registered for 12 units prior to CPT approval.