This information is for all non-degree students.

Non-Degree Programs

The following programs are considered non-degree. If you are attending one of these programs you will need to fill out the application provided on this page.

  1. Center for Nonproliferation Studies (CNS) Language Training
  2. Custom Language Services (CLS)
  3. Design, Partnering, Management and Innovation (DPMI)
  4. Frontier Market Scouts (FMS)
  5. Peace, Trade and Development Program (PTD)
  6. Summer International Business Program
  7. Special Groups

Special note about visitor Visa Waiver, B-1 or B-2 status: full-time study is not permitted in the B-1 (business) or B-2 (visitor) visa or in the visa waiver program. The B visa does permit visitors to the U.S. to take short-term classes that are not the primary purpose of the visitor's presence in the U.S. If your program will be full-time, you will need to obtain an F-1 student visa. Questions concerning visa status can be directed to

Special note to groups: If you are participating in a group, your immigration documents will be sent to your group coordinator.