This information is for all non-degree students.
The following programs are considered non-degree. If you are attending one of these programs you will need to fill out the application provided on this page.
- Center for Nonproliferation Studies (CNS) Language Training
- Custom Language Services (CLS)
- Certificate in International Development and Social Change
- Frontier Market Scouts (FMS)
- Summer Peacebuilding Program
- Summer International Business Program
- Special Groups
Special note about visitor Visa Waiver, B-1 or B-2 status: full-time study is not permitted in the B-1 (business) or B-2 (visitor) visa or in the visa waiver program. The B visa does permit visitors to the U.S. to take short-term classes that are not the primary purpose of the visitor's presence in the U.S. If your program will be full-time, you will need to obtain an F-1 student visa. Questions concerning visa status can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special note to groups: If you are participating in a group, your immigration documents will be sent to your group coordinator.