Under-Enrollment Form

Under-Enrollment Forms for F-1 or J-1 Students

International students in F-1 or J-1 status may take less than 12 units in certain circumstances.  There are two reasons an international student may be requesting a reduced course load: Completion of Study or Medical Condition.  This webform provides information for both reasons and allows the student to submit their reduced course load request.  Please see the forms below for more information.  

For more information, please schedule a meeting with an advisor at Student Services.

Please write your last name as it appears on your I-20.

Please write your first name as it appears on your I-20.

Please include a phone number where we can reach you.

This number is on the front page of your I-20 or DS-2019. You will find it above the bar code. This number begins with N.

Fall Semester
Spring Semester

Select the semester and year for which your request is being made.

Please provide the name of your advisor in the Center for Advising and Career Services (CACS). Your application for a reduced course load will be complete once your advisor confirms the remaining credits needed for your program completion. Student Services will contact your advisor by email to provide this verification.