The MIIS photo contest is open to all MIIS students, faculty, staff and alumni. Students, faculty and staff may submit their entry form online; however, for judging hard copies of the entries must be delivered to Student Services by 5:00pm on April 12. Any entries not received by that deadline will NOT be considered for voting.
- Color and/or Black and White photographs are acceptable
- Photos should be sized 8x10 or 8x12, and should be submitted without a mat and unframed
- Your name and the title should be written on the back of the entry
- There is a maximum of 3 entries per person
- There is a maximum of one photo allowed per category
- Each entry should be accompanied by a brief description of the photograph, where it was taken, significance, etc.
- People: Photo essay style revealing culture, expression, individuality, etc.
- Nature: Wildlife, scenery, landscapes, etc.
- Places: Cities, towns, geographic locations, etc., capturing the essence of the place.
- Monterey Campus/Life: Monterey area and/or campus scenery.
Please fill out your information and upload your images in order to be considered in this year's annual Photo Contest. For questions about the contest please contact email@example.com.
For Alumni entrants: Photo uploads must be high resolution images. 300dpi or higher (preferred).
Terms and Conditions:
- Members of the MIIS Community will judge the photographs during the International Bazaar on Saturday, April 20th, 2013. Winners will be announced via email.
- The top three submissions in each category become the property of the Monterey Institute and will be featured in the MIIS calendar. Digital photos will be requested at the time winners are announced
- Other entrants may claim their photo submissions from the Office of Student Services after voting.
- The Monterey Institute is not responsible lost, damaged or misdirected entries. The Office of Student Services reserves the right to exclude any submission deemed inappropriate.