The MIIS photo contest is open to all Institute students, faculty, staff and alumni. Current students, staff and faculty must submit BOTH an online entry form (below) AND a physical copy of photo to Student Services. Alumni entrants will also submit the online entry form but will be prompted to upload their photo(s) (300dpi or higher preferred). The deadline to submit is April 3rd at 5pm. Any entries received after this deadline will NOT be considered.
- Color and/or Black and White photographs are acceptable
- Photos must be sized 8" x 10" or 8" x 12", and should be submitted without a mat and unframed
- Entrant's name and title of photo should be written on the back of entry
- Maximum of 3 entries per person
- Maximum of one photo per category (see below)
- Each entry should be accompanied by a brief description of the photograph, where it was taken, significance, etc.
- People: Photo essay style revealing culture, expression, individuality, etc.
- Nature: Wildlife, scenery, landscapes, etc.
- Places: Cities, towns, geographic locations, etc., capturing the essence of a place
- Monterey Campus/Life: Monterey area and/or campus scenery
Please fill out your information and upload your images in order to be considered in this year's annual Photo Contest. For questions about the contest please contact email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
- Members of the MIIS Community will judge the photographs during the 28th Annual International Bazaar on Saturday, April 11th, 2015. Winners will be announced via email.
- The top three submissions in each category become the property of the Institute and will be featured in a MIIS calendar. Digital photos will be requested at the time winners are announced.
- Other entrants may claim their photo submissions from the Office of Student Services after voting.
- The Institute is not responsible for lost, damaged or misdirected entries. The Office of Student Services reserves the right to exclude any submission deemed inappropriate.