Request a Transcript
Official transcripts of academic work completed at the Monterey Institute will be sent upon receipt of a written or faxed request.
- Official transcripts are $5.00 each. When ordering more than five copies at one time, the first five are $5.00 each and additional copies are $1.00 each.
- Payment by Visa, Mastercard or American Express and checks or money orders are accepted. Make checks and money orders payable to MIIS.
- There is no charge for an unofficial transcript (a photocopy not sealed or signed by the Registrar)
Transcript processing time is approximately 3-5 business days. During peak registration and graduation periods, processing may take longer. For an additional fee of $10.00, your request will be processed within the next business day. Next business day service may not be available during peak registration and graduation periods.
Terms of Transcript Requests
Transcripts can only be sent if:
- the student, or former student, has no outstanding debts with any Monterey Institute department
- student loan payments are not delinquent
- the academic work was done at the Monterey Institute - request transcripts of work done at other institutions from those institutions
- the student requests the records him/herself, as they are confidential (parents, spouses or other relatives cannot request transcripts on the student's behalf)
Transcript Request Form
You may download a Transcript Request Form here.
Fax a Transcript Request
After faxing please call our office at 831.647.4121 during regular business hours, Monday through Friday,9.00am to 4.00pm PST, to provide your credit card information.
Mail a Transcript Request
Office of Records and Research
Monterey Institute of International Studies
460 Pierce Street
Monterey, CA 93940