Registering online is a quick and easy way to prepare for your next semester. For more detailed information on online registration, download the On-line Registration Instructions.
An email with additional instructions will be sent to all new students in August.
Basic Steps to Register for New Students
- Your Academic Advisor will be in touch with you to arrange a time to meet via webinar, phone, email or in person to discuss what classes to take. (If you are going into the TILM program you will meet with your Language Coordinator on Wednesday of orientation week.)
- Set up your MIIS email account and BannerWeb account according to the instructions on New Student Technology Services.
- In January, instructions on completing the required New Student Survey will be sent via email. This survey must be completed before you can register.
An email with additional registration instructions will be sent to all new students in January.
On Registration Day (Friday, January 23, 2015 at 7:00 a.m.):
- Find your five digit Course Reference Numbers (CRN) for the classes you'd like to take from the Course Schedule. Hint: It's best to have more than one browser open to do this!
- In BannerWeb, click on "Add/Drop Classes" link under "Student Records and Registration" and put in the Course Reference Numbers (CRN) and submit changes.
If you have any questions, please contact the Records Office.