Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey
I need to drop a class but it is after the drop deadline, what can I do?

You can petition to withdraw from the course, by completing a Petition for Waiver of Academic Regulation.  When you withdraw from a course, you receive a grade of “W” which is defined as “withdraw with permission”, this does not affect your grade point average.  When you withdraw from a course the credits cannot be reused to take another course later.

                Purpose:                              To withdraw from ABCD 8500 A, MIIS Course

                Reason for request:             List your reason for withdrawing from the class.