Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey
I will be leaving for the Peace Corps next semester, is there anything I need to do before I leave?

Complete a Leave of Absence Petition PCMI and turn it in at the Records Office.  You should also complete a Petition to Graduate if you have not already done so.