Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey
I need to take a semester or two away from MIIS, what do I do?

Complete a Leave of Absence (LOA) Petition, and turn it in at the Records Office.  This is due by the third day of the semester in which you are taking your leave of absence. Complete LOA procedures are in the MIIS Policy & Standards Manual (PSM).