Thank you for your interest in employment with the Middlebury Institute of International Studies.
The Middlebury Institute accepts applications for open positions only.
We use an online application tracking system that enables us to process applications efficiently. To initiate an application for employment, first please see our list of Employment Opportunities. Each position listed provides a link to a position description, from which you can access the online application for that position.
- Please submit an application form online for the position in which you are interested. Each position requires a separate application.
- Please attach a resume and other required supplemental material to the application.
- Please make sure that any letters of recommendation, transcripts and other supplemental materials are attached to your online application.
- It is your responsibility to submit a complete employment application as defined in the job announcement. Incomplete applications may not be considered.
- The hiring manager will review all complete applications submitted. You will receive information regarding the status of your application via e-mail. Application materials received after the priority deadline will be reviewed at the discretion of the hiring manager.
- You will receive notice regarding the outcome of your interview by e-mail.
- Applicants with disabilities who may need special accommodation are requested to inform the Human Resources Department of their needs.
Interviews are by invitation. Meeting the minimum qualifications does not ensure an interview.
Statement of Non-Discrimination
In compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and other applicable laws, the Middlebury Institute of International Studies does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age, sex, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.
To comply with applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities, the Middlebury Institute will make reasonable accommodation for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship would result.