Thank you for your interest in employment with the Monterey Institute of International Studies.
The Institute accepts applications for open positions only.
We use an online application tracking system that enables us to process applications efficiently. To initiate an application for employment, first please see our list of Employment Opportunities. Each position listed provides a link to a position description, from which you can access the online application for that position.
- Please submit an application form online for the position in which you are interested. Each position requires a separate application.
- Please attach a resume and other required supplemental material to the application.
- Please make sure that any letters of recommendation, transcripts and other supplemental material sent under separate cover include your:
- Complete name
- Title of the position for which you are applying
- Address all items to the Human Resources Department.
- These materials may also be emailed to email@example.com. (Please note, however, that your application and resume should only be submitted through the online system and will not be accepted via hard copy or email.)
- It is your responsibility to submit a complete employment application as defined in the job announcement. Incomplete applications may not be considered.
- Please do not submit original documents if you will need them back, or if you anticipate that you will need copies in the future. We are not able to return application materials or transfer previously submitted materials to a new or different position. Copies of requested materials will be accepted, unless otherwise noted.
- The hiring manager will review all complete applications submitted. You will receive information regarding the status of your application by mail or e-mail.
- You will receive notice regarding the outcome of your interview by mail or phone.
- Applicants with disabilities who may need special accommodation are requested to inform the Human Resources Department of their needs.
Application materials received after the priority deadline will be reviewed at the discretion of the hiring manager.
Interviews are by invitation. Meeting the minimum qualifications does not ensure an interview.
Statement of Non-Discrimination
In compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and other applicable laws, the Monterey Institute of International Studies does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age, sex, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.
To comply with applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities, the Institute will make reasonable accommodation for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship would result.