How do I authorize someone to pay my bill on my behalf?
Billing notifications will be sent electronically each semester, with the Fall and Spring semester due on the 1st day of class.
If you are a student and wish to view and/or pay your bill online, please log into Banner Web and navigate to the Student Financial Services tab. If you would like someone else to receive or pay your bill, you must designate that person up as an "Authorized Payer".
Once in Banner Web complete the following steps.
- Click on Student Account-QuikPay
- Click on Add New
- Enter the Authorized Payer's name and e-mail
- Re-enter the Payer's e-mail
- Create a user name for your Authorized Payer
- Create a password for your Authorized Payer
- Re-enter the Payer's password
- Click on Add
Once you have completed this process, your designated Authorized Payer will receive an e-mail notification with a link to the QuikPay website, which will allow them to access your account and to make payments on your behalf.