25Live WebViewer Quick Reference
Check the Availability of a Space
Perform a Quick Search
- One the 25Live WebViewer homepage, enter either an event or building name in the Quick Search field and click ‘Go’ to see a list of all events by name or building. Please note that the Resources function is not available at this time.
- If you're searching for a location, click on the specific room, and you'll have the option to access space details and availability.
- If you're searching for an event, you'll have the option to see which room is reserved for it.
Use the "Locations" Tab
- Click on the blue ‘Locations’ tab.
- Enter a building name, eg. McCone or Morse, in the Quick Search field and click ‘Go’ to see a list of all rooms in the building.
- Click on ‘Availability’ to see what is happening in each room.
Making a Reservation
Please note that the ‘Create an Event’ function is not available at this time. For all of your room reservation requests, send an email to the appropriate contact listed in the Venue Reservation Policy.