Create a Digital Sign
We have three digital signs on campus, located in McGowan, the McCone Atrium, and the Samson Student Center. If you would like to advertise your event on the digital signs, please follow these guidelines:
- The slide must have the dimensions 1920x1080.
- Include the name of the event, date, time, and and a relevant image.
- Please use Arial, Helvetica, or a different sans-serif font for readability purposes.
- Please use one of the following designs to create your sign in Powerpoint or Keynote. Please note that you will have to unzip the Keynote file(s) after download.
- If you have any questions about creating your slide, please make an appointment with the Digital Learning Commons.
- Email your Powerpoint or Keynote slide to Melissa Jennings (email@example.com) with the subject line "Digital Sign." If you're advertising a student council or student club, please also include the Office of Student Services on this email.