Please follow the steps below to schedule, plan, and promote your event on the Monterey Institute campus.
2) Complete the Room Reservation webform to reserve a room and submit your event to be posted on the Monterey Institute's public events calendar. Requests should be received a minimum of 2 business days in advance. Most requests will be responded to within 2 business days.
3) If you need to update your event's entry on the public events calendar, please complete the Update Events Calendar webform.
4) To request assistance from Campus Services, Media Services, Security, or Information Technology, please complete the Event Logistics Request webform. The logistics form must be submitted at least two weeks in advance.
5) If you would like to record your event, please consult our Video Production Guidelines.
6) To post an event on the digital signs in McGowan, the McCone Atrium, and Samson Center, please use one of these digital sign templates.
7) To make your event environmentally sustainable, check out our tips on how to green your event.
For any additional questions, please consult our Venue Reservation Policy.