The Monterey Institute connects prepared students with potential employers.
Recruit in Monterey
Career Fair + MIIS Roundtable is a unique way to stay connected with Monterey Institute students and alumni leading up to Career Fair 2014 on February 28th and beyond. We also hold information sessions and recruiting events for employers during the academic year. Please contact us if you would like to visit the Monterey Institute campus.
Join our Employer Network
Our job and employer database, Zócalo, is being used by an increasing number of recruiters and employers to connect exclusively with our students and alumni. Registering for this database will give you the ability to:
- Directly and quickly post available positions
- Manage application collection
- Browse student and alumni resumes and profiles
Please contact us if you have any questions about registering for the Zócalo system. You can also post a job through our website or by emailing it to email@example.com. Local organizations can also join our Federal Work-Study Program to hire talented graduate students to your team.
We’ll Come to You!
The Center for Advising and Career Services has recently conducted trips for students and recent alumni to meet with employers in Silicon Valley in California, Washington, DC, and New York, NY. Stay tuned for information about upcoming events.
Monterey Institute Fast Facts
- Two-year professional graduate school
- Graduate degrees offered in international policy, business, management, language teaching, translation and interpretation, education management and localization management
- 780 students
- 52 countries represented in student body
- 40 native languages represented