The Monterey Institute has developed multiple avenues to connect prepared students with potential employers.
Join our Employer Network
We have a job and employer database that is exclusively used by Monterey Institute students and alumni called Zócalo. Registering for this database will give you the ability to:
- Directly and quickly post available positions
- Manage application collection
- Browse student and alumni resumes and profiles
Please contact us if you have any questions about registering for the Zócalo system. You can also post a job through our website or by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Local organizations can also join our Federal Work-Study Program to hire talented graduate students to your team.
Recruit in Monterey
Career Fair 2014 will be here sooner than you know it! Over 100 employers joined us last year across all sectors and from among numerous industries and locations. We hope you'll consider joining us in beautiful Monterey this next spring!
Monterey Institute Fast Facts
- Two-year professional graduate school
- Graduate degrees offered in international policy, business, management, language teaching, translation and interpretation, education management, localization management
- 780 students
- 52 countries represented in student body
- 40 native languages represented