Master of Business Administration students apply their newly acquired professional skills and knowledge through a variety of domestic and international experiences each year.
MBA Summer 2014 Experiences
- 86% secured an offer for an internship, immersive learning or contract research experience.
- Mean Average Salary Offered: $16.81 per hour
- Opportunity Source: MIIS Facilitated: 43% / Independent Search: 57%
Here are just a few examples of summer or semester-long internships our students have recently obtained:
- US Department of the Treasury, Financial Crime Enforcement Network, Terrorism Financing in West Africa Intern, Virginia
- Donalie's Financial LLC, Summer Intern, Washington, DC
- Driscoll's, Global Treasury Intern, California
- International Missions Board, World Cup Urban Organizer, Brazil
- One Pacific Coast Bank Foundation, Strategic Sector Research and Analysis Intern, California
- Rising Sun Energy Center, Site Manager, California
- The Mountain Institute, Business Plan Intern and Surveyor, Nepal
- US National Park Service, Summer Consultant, California
Immersive Learning Experiences
Hear are just a few examples of immersive learning experiences our students have recently obtained: