Be the Solution: International Trade
Our master's programs educate professionals who confront the challenges and opportunities of the global economy.
You have the opportunity to study international trade, investment, and development through our Development Policy & Practice program. Our alumni pursue careers with government and non-governmental organizations, such as the World Bank and the World Economic Forum.
Through our Development Policy & Practice graduate degree programs, you can choose either the Master of Public Administration (MPA) or MA in International Policy Studies, which emphasize leadership and management in international trade and policy organizations.
Graduate Degrees & Programs
- MIIS Students Have “Eye-Opening” Experience on Spring Trip to Shanghai Free Trade Zone
- April@MIIS: World Class Speakers, Cultural Events, Conferences
- Former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine to Lecture on Russian Power Diplomacy at MIIS on March 24
- 2013 in Review: High Level Visits, Alumni Reunion, Amazing Student Achievements
- Leading International Trade Official to Join Monterey Institute Faculty
Be the Solution
The Monterey Institute offers professional graduate degrees with an international focus. Our students, faculty, and alumni work on some of the most critical issues of our time.