Our master's programs educate professionals who confront the challenges and opportunities of the global economy.
You have the opportunity to study international trade, investment, and economic development through our International Trade and Economic Diplomacy program. Our alumni pursue careers with government and non-governmental organizations, such as the World Bank and the World Economic Forum.
Graduate Degrees & Programs
- New Student Katherine Hanson: “There are No Shortcuts in Language Learning”
- Spring Break at MIIS: Students Deepen Understanding of Policy Issues in East Asia
- Alumnus Michael Blakeley: Recruited for International Trade Career Before Graduation
- New International Trade & Economic Diplomacy Degree to Launch in Fall 2015
- 4/18: Renowned Political Scientist Francis Fukuyama to Give Public Lecture at MIIS