Our master's programs educate professionals who confront the challenges and opportunities of the global economy.
You have the opportunity to study international trade, investment, and development through our Development Policy & Practice program. Our alumni pursue careers with government and non-governmental organizations, such as the World Bank and the World Economic Forum.
Through our Development Policy & Practice graduate degree programs, you can choose either the Master of Public Administration (MPA) or MA in International Policy and Development, which emphasize leadership and management in international trade and policy organizations.
Graduate Degrees & Programs
- Alumnus Michael Blakeley: Recruited for International Trade Career Before Graduation
- New International Trade & Economic Diplomacy Degree to Launch in Fall 2015
- 4/18: Renowned Political Scientist Francis Fukuyama to Give Public Lecture at MIIS
- MIIS Students Have “Eye-Opening” Experience on Spring Trip to Shanghai Free Trade Zone
- April@MIIS: World Class Speakers, Cultural Events, Conferences