Be the Solution: Localization
We train our graduate students for careers at the nexus of translation, business, and technology.
Our students learn how to manage translation and localization projects using the latest technology in the industry. As graduates, they are in high demand to be localization project managers and software engineers for companies around the world. Our master's programs offer localization degrees in Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
Graduate Degrees & Programs
- Managing Localization Projects into 14 Languages at Apple Two Years After Graduation
- 2012 in Review: A Year of Great Achievements, New Programs and Amazing Students
- Monterey Institute Announces New Veterans Scholarship Fund
- Social Media Helps One Recent Graduate Land a Job
- Author Nataly Kelly Shares Insights on Role of Language Professionals in Shaping the World
Be the Solution
The Monterey Institute offers professional graduate degrees with an international focus. Our students, faculty, and alumni work on some of the most critical issues of our time.