We train our graduate students for careers at the nexus of translation, business, and technology.
Our students learn how to manage translation and localization projects using the latest technology in the industry. As graduates, they are in high demand to be localization project managers and software engineers for companies around the world. Our master's programs offer localization degrees in Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
Graduate Degrees & Programs
- Alumna Lauren Thompson: From Anime to Dream Job in Tokyo
- Global Brands (Including 30+ Alumni) Recruit MIIS Students at Language-Focused Career Fair
- How to Translate a Video Game: Students Prepare for LocJAM Translation Contest
- Recent Graduate: Surrounded by Fellow MIIS Alumni in Exciting Silicon Valley Careers
- 2013 in Review: High Level Visits, Alumni Reunion, Amazing Student Achievements