We train our graduate students for careers at the nexus of translation, business, and technology.
Our students learn how to manage translation and localization projects using the latest technology in the industry. As graduates, they are in high demand to be localization project managers and software engineers for companies around the world. Our master's programs offer localization degrees in Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
Graduate Degrees & Programs
- 2013 in Review: High Level Visits, Alumni Reunion, Amazing Student Achievements
- Managing Localization Projects into 14 Languages at Apple Two Years After Graduation
- 2012 in Review: A Year of Great Achievements, New Programs and Amazing Students
- Monterey Institute Announces New Veterans Scholarship Fund
- Social Media Helps One Recent Graduate Land a Job