Be the Solution: Language Teaching
We train the next generation of teachers committed to changing the world through language education.
Our world class programs inspire students and alumni to spark global communication through language teaching and learning. Our alumni work as ESL teachers, language educators, curriculum designers and administrators in a wide variety of K-12, university, and study abroad programs.
Degrees & Programs
- Intensive English as a Second Language Program at MIIS Accredited by CEA
- Professor Kathi Bailey Honored with 2013 Leslie Eliason Excellence in Teaching Award
- Alumna Jenifer Carter: “Finding the World in Your Own Backyard”
- 2012 in Review: A Year of Great Achievements, New Programs and Amazing Students
- Giving Back: MontereySTART Features Six Monterey Institute Student Projects
Be the Solution
The Monterey Institute offers professional graduate degrees with an international focus. Our students, faculty, and alumni work on some of the most critical issues of our time.