Be the Solution: Language Teaching
We train the next generation of teachers committed to changing the world through language education.
Our world class graduate degree programs inspire students and alumni to spark global communication through language teaching and learning. Our graduate school alumni work as ESL teachers, language educators, curriculum designers and administrators in a wide variety of K-12, university, and study abroad programs.
Graduate Degrees & Programs
- Learn One Language, Teach Another: ESL Students Lead B.U.I.L.D. Language Classes
- MIIS Students Visit Haiti to Implement Teacher Training Curriculum Designed in Class
- 2013 in Review: High Level Visits, Alumni Reunion, Amazing Student Achievements
- Professor Peter Shaw: Actively “Thanking Outside the Box”
- Clifford Symposium Features “Innovative Collaboration” Between Middlebury & MIIS
Be the Solution
The Monterey Institute offers professional graduate degrees with an international focus. Our students, faculty, and alumni work on some of the most critical issues of our time.