We are ranked as one of the best interpretation graduate degree programs in the world.
Our graduate school students learn to bridge language and cultural divides through the art of interpretation. They work for major international organizations including the United Nations and the European Union. In our graduate degree programs, we offer interpretation degrees in Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Spanish.
Graduate Degrees & Programs
- Global Brands (Including 30+ Alumni) Recruit MIIS Students at Language-Focused Career Fair
- Recent Graduate: Surrounded by Fellow MIIS Alumni in Exciting Silicon Valley Careers
- Fall Forum: Aspiring Interpreters Host Discussion about Water in Six Languages
- TEDxTalks Features Talk by MIIS Professors and Alumnus
- MIIS to Offer New Intensive Training Program for Spanish-English Community Interpreters