We are ranked as one of the best interpretation graduate degree programs in the world.
Our graduate school students learn to bridge language and cultural divides through the art of interpretation. They work for major international organizations including the United Nations and the European Union. In our graduate degree programs, we offer interpretation degrees in Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Spanish.
Graduate Degrees & Programs
- MIIS to Offer New Intensive Training Program for Spanish-English Community Interpreters
- MIIS Students Again Dominate International Interpreting Competition
- Monterey Institute Professor Interprets for First Lady Michelle Obama During Visit to China
- Alumna Johanna Parker: As an Interpreter, “I Get to Learn Something New Every Day”
- MIIS Students Advance to Finals of International MBA Competition at World Economic Forum in Davos