We provide the next generation of professionals with the skills to solve the world's most pressing environmental problems.
Our students research, design, and implement solutions to environmental and natural resource challenges. With a focus on sustainable development, they tackle these issues on local and global levels, even advancing the sustainability movement on campus as part of our graduate degree programs.
Graduate Degrees & Programs
- New Report Warns of Potential “Disaster” Ahead for Coastal Economies
- Students and Faculty Discuss Pending Trade Agreement with U.S. Trade Representative
- Three From the Institute Win California Sea Grant Fellowships
- Resident Experts: The Essential Role of Fellows at the Institute
- Environmental Policy Students Attend UN Meeting in London