We provide the next generation of professionals with the skills to solve the world's most pressing environmental problems.
Our students research, design, and implement solutions to environmental and natural resource challenges. With a focus on sustainable development, they tackle these issues on local and global levels, even advancing the sustainability movement on campus as part of our graduate degree programs.
Graduate Degrees & Programs
- MIIS Alumnus Breaks Record for Relay Swim Across Monterey Bay
- Summer Adventures Take Institute Students to Micronesia, Ireland, Kenya, and More
- Faculty Profile: Prof. Jeff Langholz Passes Along Life Lessons
- MIIS Student Among 30 Young Leaders Participating in High Level International Aid Conference
- Boren Fellowship Brings Language-Loving MIIS Student to Kyrgyzstan