We provide the next generation of professionals with the skills to solve the world's most pressing environmental problems.
Our students research, design, and implement solutions to environmental and natural resource challenges. With a focus on sustainable development, they tackle these issues on local and global levels, even advancing the sustainability movement on campus as part of our graduate degree programs.
Graduate Degrees & Programs
- MIIS Student Among 30 Young Leaders Participating in High Level International Aid Conference
- Boren Fellowship Brings Language-Loving MIIS Student to Kyrgyzstan
- Earth Day Celebrated at MIIS with Full Week of Events
- Center for the Blue Economy Launches New Journal of Ocean and Coastal Economics
- Alumna Julia Townsend: The Role of Behavior Change in Environmental Issues