Our graduates change the world everyday, creating solutions for international development challenges.
You have the opportunity to study international development through our Development Practice & Policy master's programs. Choose to pursue either the MA in International Policy and Development or the Master of Public Administration (MPA), which focus on leadership and management in development and public policy organizations.
You can also focus on development through our MA in International Environmental Policy and MBA in Global Impact Management programs, which provide a multi-disciplinary skill set tailored to 21st century careers.
We also offer short-term development training programs such as the Design, Partnering, Management and Innovation (DPMI) program and the Peace, Trade, and Development program.
Graduate Degrees & Programs
- Master of Public Administration (MPA)
- MA in International Policy & Development
- MA in International Environmental Policy
- MBA in Global Impact Management
- MA in International Trade & Economic Diplomacy
- Peace Corps Programs
- Design, Partnering, Management and Innovation
- Peace, Trade, and Development
- Joint BA/MA in International Studies