We train business leaders for the 21st century global market at our graduate school.
The Fisher MBA in Global Impact Management Program provides the skills, perspective, and tools for business leaders in this rapidly changing world. We seamlessly integrate business skills into all of our graduate programs to give our students a competitive edge.
Graduates of our master's programs have the ability to work across geographic, cultural and sectoral boundaries to address problems and opportunities in the business world.
Graduate Degrees & Programs
- Training Budding Social Entrepreneurs
- Alumnus Andrew Silberman: Taking Transcontinental Teamwork to Another Level
- MIIS Student Invited to Pitch Education Project in Kosovo at Clinton Global Initiative University
- MIIS MBA Team Takes First Prize and $10,000 Award in Economist Case Competition
- Award-Winning Afghan Social Innovator Dr. Sakena Yacoobi to Speak at MIIS