We train business leaders for the 21st century global market at our graduate school.
The Fisher MBA in Global Impact Management Program provides the skills, perspective, and tools for business leaders in this rapidly changing world. We seamlessly integrate business skills into all of our graduate programs to give our students a competitive edge.
Graduates of our master's programs have the ability to work across geographic, cultural and sectoral boundaries to address problems and opportunities in the business world.
Graduate Degrees & Programs
- Award-Winning Afghan Social Innovator Dr. Sakena Yacoobi to Speak at MIIS
- Recent Graduate Sally Quigley: MIIS Provided “Spot On” Preparation for Dream Job
- Partnership Gives MBA Students New Opportunity to Gain Impact Investing Experience
- Academic Programs at MIIS Continue to Evolve and Innovate
- Net Impact Ranks MIIS MBA Program among Top 25 for Social Impact