We train business leaders for the 21st century global market at our graduate school.
The Fisher MBA in Global Impact Management Program provides the skills, perspective, and tools for business leaders in this rapidly changing world. We seamlessly integrate business skills into all of our graduate programs to give our students a competitive edge.
Graduates of our master's programs have the ability to work across geographic, cultural and sectoral boundaries to address problems and opportunities in the business world.
Graduate Degrees & Programs
- Middlebury Institute Team Wins 2nd Place in Economist Business Case Competition
- Alumna Lauren Thompson: From Anime to Dream Job in Tokyo
- Training Budding Social Entrepreneurs
- Alumnus Andrew Silberman: Taking Transcontinental Teamwork to Another Level
- MIIS Student Invited to Pitch Education Project in Kosovo at Clinton Global Initiative University