What steps do I take to participate in the Monterey Institute’s Yellow Ribbon program?
- Apply for the Post-9/11 GI Bill at the Veterans ON-Line APPlication Website (VONAPP)
- Submit your certificate of eligibility VA letter to our Financial Aid Office at the Monterey Institute
- Submit a paper application to the Monterey Institute and receive a waiver of the $50 application fee
- Submit copies of transcripts for all undergraduate and graduate work completed (unofficial transcripts are acceptable)
- Submit a copy of your registration for the semester in which you are requesting benefits
- Submit all requested documents by mail or fax to 831.647.6685