The Institute has partnered with Ashoka, the world’s largest network of social entrepreneurs with resources in 70 countries, to offer preferential scholarship consideration. Eligible individuals include faculty, staff, and students who are engaged in the social change community at an Ashoka U Changemaker Campus, as well as staff at Ashoka.
Scholarships are available in the following programs:
- All graduate degree programs
- Ambassador Corps Connecting current students to the front line of social impact with global internship opportunities in emerging market startups.
- International Development and Social Change For aspiring international development and social change practitioners seeking a professional certificate in program design, partnering, management, and innovation.
- Frontier Market Scouts For graduate students and early- to mid-career professionals seeking a career in social enterprise management and impact investing.
How to Apply
Not sure if your campus or alma mater is a Changemaker Campus? View the list of Ashoka U Changemaker Campuses.
For the graduate degree programs:
- Apply by the next application deadline.
- Indicate your affiliation with Ashoka when prompted on the application.
- When applying, please upload a separate statement (200 words or fewer) that describes your experience with a social enterprise.
- Also be sure one of your letters of recommendation comes from your campus Change Leader staff or faculty.
- You may also waive the application fee at go.miis.edu/partner.
For the professional training programs:
- Visit the web pages for the program you are interested in to apply by the appropriate deadline.
- Please identify yourself as affiliated with Ashoka in the appropriate section of the application form.