We are proud to offer Omprakash alumni a guaranteed $10,000 scholarship each year.
Omprakash Scholarship Award
We've partnered with Omprakash to provide a guaranteed scholarship of $10,000 each year to its alumni. We recognize Omprakash students and their commitment to international service as a valuable part of our campus community and global alumni network.
You may also receive additional merit and need-based scholarships depending on the strength of your application or financial situation.
Omprakash Scholarship Eligibility
Omprakash alumni qualify for the scholarship qualify for the scholarship if you meet certain eligibility criteria:
- You must meet the admissions requirements to your degree program of choice.
- You must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.3 on a 4.0 scale.
- You must have served on an Omprakash-related project for a minimum of 6 continuous months, as affirmed by a letter of support from Omprakash and the host organization verifying the service.
- There are seven awards available per academic year for well-qualified students on a first come first served basis.
How to Apply
To apply and receive the Omprakash scholarship:
- Submit your application for one of our degree programs by the next priority deadline.
- You may also waive your application fee at go.miis.edu/partner.
- Please also submit a separate written statement (100-200 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org including the following information:
- Organization where you worked (including location)
- Dates of service
- Short description of what you did in that position
- Provide a letter of support from Omprakash and the host organization verifying service.
Have questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Learn more about Omprakash »