Fulbright Scholars and Alumni are eligible for preferential scholarship consideration at the Middlebury Institute.
Fulbright Scholarship Award
In partnership with Fulbright, we offer Fulbright Scholars and Alumni preferential scholarship consideration for our graduate degrees at the Middlebury Institute.
For more than two decades, the Middlebury Institute has worked with sponsoring organizations to provide additional funding (or cost share) to Fulbright Scholars placed in our graduate programs. We're proud to continue these affiliations and support the next generation of Fulbright scholars. If you're interested in learning more about how to become a Fulbright Scholar, please visit the Fulbright website.
Fulbright Alumni qualify for the scholarship if you meet certain eligibility criteria:
- You must meet the admissions requirements to your degree program of choice.
- You must complete your Fulbright program by the time of enrollment, although you may be completing your program during the time of application.
How to Apply
To apply and receive preferential scholarship consideration:
- Submit your application for one of our degree programs by the next priority deadline.
- You may also waive your application fee at go.miis.edu/Fulbrightwaiver.
- Please also submit a separate written statement (100-200 words) to email@example.com including the following information:
- Placement of your Fulbright where you worked or studied (including location)
- Dates of Fulbright
- Short description of what you did in that program
Learn more about the Fulbright Program »