City Year alumni, staff, and corps members are eligible for a guaranteed scholarship covering 30% of your tuition each year.
City Year Scholarship Award
We've partnered with City Year to provide scholarships to qualified alumni, staff, and corps members. You'll receive a guaranteed scholarship covering at least 30% of your annual tuition.
You may also receive additional merit and need-based scholarships depending on the strength of your application or financial situation.
City Year Philadelphia alumna Danyelle Lashay Mitchell and New York alumnus Eric Chavez talk about how the Middlebury Institute and City Year are a "perfect match." Both have helped them take the next step to pursue their dream careers in international development and education. Read more »
City Year Scholarship Eligibility
City Year alumni, staff, and corps members qualify for the scholarship if you meet certain eligibility criteria:
- You must meet the admissions requirements to your degree program of choice.
- Scholarships will be awarded to City Year corps members or alumni who have successfully completed at least one year of service or to staff members employed for at least two years.
How to Apply
To apply and receive the City Year scholarship:
- Submit your application for one of our degree programs by the next priority deadline.
- You may also waive your application fee at go.miis.edu/CYwaiver.
- Please also submit a separate written statement (100-200 words) to email@example.com including the following information:
- Organization where you worked (including location)
- Dates of service
- Short description of what you did in that position
Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about City Year »