We are proud to offer Beta Gamma Sigma (BGS) members a guaranteed $12,000-$16,000 scholarship each year for our Middlebury MBA programs.
Beta Gamma Sigma Scholarship Award
We've partnered with Beta Gamma Sigma to provide a guaranteed scholarship between $12,000 and $16,000 to its members. You may also receive additional merit and need-based scholarships depending on the strength of your application or financial situation.
The Middlebury Institute has been associated with Beta Gamma Sigma International Honor Society since 2002. Our chapter of Beta Gamma Sigma selects the top 15 percent of the MBA class, based on cumulative GPA, to be inducted into BGS each academic year.
Beta Gamma Sigma Scholarship Eligibility
We offer a guaranteed scholarship to Beta Gamma Sigma members from any state or country who enroll in our MBA in Global Impact Management programs. This scholarship applies for our:
- One Year MBA
- 20-month MBA
- Joint MBA / MA in International Environmental Policy
- Joint MBA / MA in International Policy and Development
- Peace Corps Master's International
How to Apply
To apply and receive the Beta Gamma Sigma scholarship:
- Submit your application for one of our MBA degree programs by the next priority deadline.
- You may also waive your application fee at go.miis.edu/BGSwaiver.
- Please also submit a one paragraph statement explaining your affiliation with Beta Gamma Sigma within the MBA essay of our online application.
Have questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Learn more about Beta Gamma Sigma »