AmeriCorps alumni may qualify for preferential consideration for the Middlebury Institute merit scholarship and matching funds for the AmeriCorps Segal Education Award.
AmeriCorps Scholarship Award
We recognize AmeriCorps students and their commitment to service as a valuable part of our campus community and global alumni network. AmeriCorps alumni may qualify for preferential consideration for the Middlebury Institute merit scholarship, as well as matching funds for the Segal Education Award.
AmeriCorps Segal Education Award
We'll also match the AmeriCorps Segal Education Award up to the maximum award of $5,730 each year, in addition to your merit or need-based scholarship awards. Highly qualified students may receive a scholarship and Segal Education Award covering, but not exceeding, full tuition.
How to Apply
To apply and receive preferential scholarship consideration:
- Submit your application for one of our degree programs by the next priority deadline.
- You may also waive your application fee at go.miis.edu/ACwaiver.
- Please also submit a separate written statement (100-200 words) to email@example.com including the following information:
- Organization where you worked (including location)
- Dates of service
- Short description of what you did in that position
- To apply for your AmeriCorps Segal Education Award, you must request the award using your AmeriCorps account.
Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about AmeriCorps »