Applicants to our degree programs may apply for a need-based grant. These grants are awarded to supplement existing forms of aid for students demonstrating exceptional financial need.
About Our Need-Based Grant
We offer a limited number of need-based grants of up to $3,000 for your first year or semester of study. These grants are awarded in addition to merit or need-based scholarships and do not need to be repaid.
All prospective and admitted degree-seeking U.S. and international students are invited to apply:
- Please note that while prospective students may apply, we will only review applications for the need-based grant after you have been admitted.
- U.S. and international students are eligible to apply.
- U.S. students must also submit a FAFSA to be considered for a grant. Only applicants to degree programs are eligible for this grant.
- Applicants are required to apply for the need-based grant every academic year.
- Grants will only be awarded for the fall and spring semesters.
- Complete the financial aid portion of the online application for admission and note that you’d like to be considered for need-based grant.
Submit your completed application for admission to a degree program plus all supporting documents including transcripts, test scores, letters of recommendation, resume and essays by the need-based grant deadline (November 30 for spring applicants; March 15 for fall applicants). Late applications will be considered on a funds-available basis.
If you are married, you will need to submit income and asset information for your spouse.
- U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and qualifying resident aliens are also required to complete a FAFSA for the appropriate academic year: www.fafsa.ed.gov.