Congratulations on receiving your Financial Aid award letter and taking the first step toward completing your education!
Sign the Master Promissory Note (MPN)
- Web browsers Safari and Google Chrome do not display the green Sign In button to log-in. We recommend logging in using Internet Explorer or Firefox.
- You will need the same PIN that you used to complete your FAFSA in order to sign in and electronically sign the Direct Loan Master Promissory Note.
- When signing the MPN online, select:
- If you are a first time borrower, you will also have to complete the Stafford Loan Entrance Interview.
- If you have been awarded Grad PLUS Loan eligibility, you will need to complete a new Grad PLUS MPN on this website as well.
We encourage you to complete the Direct Stafford Loan MPN ASAP to avoid any delays to your loan disbursements.
Steps to Signing the MPN
Now that you have received your award letter, there are a few things that need to be completed in order to receive the aid awarded to you.
Required steps to be completed (checklist):
- Review the award letter and login to go.miis.edu/bannerweb to accept or decline any awards offered.
- Log into www.studentloans.gov.
3. For incoming students only, complete Entrance Counseling. All students need to sign an MPN for the Stafford and Graduate Plus Loan. *Please take note that you need to sign two separate MPN's for the Stafford and Grad Plus Loans.
4. When signing the Master Promissory Note for the Stafford and Graduate Plus Loans:
5. Read and sign the Financial Aid Handbook Certification Page.