Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey
As an international student, am I eligible for US federal financial aid?

Unless you are an eligible non-citizen, you do not qualify for US federal financial aid. However, if admitted, you may qualify for our merit scholarships, private educational loans, and federal aid from your home government.