Follow these steps to apply for fall or spring admission and join our diverse global community in Monterey, California!
Fall 2016 Admission:
- May 10: Extended deadline for International Students (to allow adequate time for visa processing)
- July 10: Extended deadline for U.S. Students
Spring 2017 Admission:
- July 15: Priority deadline
- August 15: 1st round deadline
Spring semester admission is only available for select programs.
- Online Application, which includes:
- Statement of Purpose or Essay(s)
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Scholarship Statement
- $65 Application Fee
Application fee waivers are available for students affiliated with our partner organizations or schools.
- Undergraduate Transcripts
Please mail these directly to the Admissions Office.
- 2 Letters of Recommendation Preferred
Please include contact details for your academic or professional references on the online application.
- Interview: In-person or via Skype
- TOEFL or IELTS Scores: Only required for non-native English speakers.
- Second Language Proficiency: Varies by program.
- GMAT or GRE Scores: Only required for the MBA in Global Impact Management. We do not require GRE or GMAT scores for our other master’s programs. However, your scores may strengthen your application and positively influence scholarship decisions. Please use our four-digit institution code  to send us your scores.
- To apply for merit or need-based scholarships, submit your online application for admission by the next priority deadline. Both U.S. and international students are eligible.
- We also give guaranteed scholarships to Middlebury alumni and their extended family members and students affiliated with our partner organizations, such as Peace Corps, Fulbright, JET, AmeriCorps, WorldTeach, and many more.
- Financial aid is also available, including federal and private loans, work-study, and U.S. veterans' benefits. To learn more, visit our Financial Aid section.