Follow these steps to apply for fall or spring admission and join our diverse global community in Monterey, California!
Spring 2016 Admission
November 30th: Final Deadline
Spring admission is only available for select programs.
Fall 2016 Admission
November 30th: Second Round
January 30th: Third Round
View the Fall 2016 application deadlines.
To apply, visit our online application portal. If you're a first-time user, you'll create a login ID and pin. Returning users can simply enter an existing login ID and pin.
- Online Application, which includes:
- Statement of Purpose
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- $50 Application Fee
- Undergraduate Transcripts: Please mail these directly to the Admissions Office.
- 2 Letters of Recommendation: Please have your academic or professional references submit these through our online form.
- Interview in-person or via Skype
- TOEFL or IELTS Scores: Only required for non-native English speakers.
- Second Language Proficiency: Varies by program.
- GMAT or GRE Scores: Only required for the MBA in Global Impact Management. We do not require GRE or GMAT scores for our other master’s programs. However, your scores may strengthen your application and positively influence scholarship decisions. Please use our four-digit institution code  to send us your scores.
- To apply for merit or need-based scholarships, submit our scholarship application. Both U.S. and international students are eligible.
- We also give guaranteed scholarships to extended family members of Middlebury alumni and students affiliated with our partner organizations, such as Peace Corps, Fulbright, JET, AmeriCorps, WorldTeach, and many more.
- Financial aid is also available, including federal and private loans, work-study, and U.S. veterans' benefits. To learn more, visit our Financial Aid section.